Our team of certified EMTs handle most of Village Ambulance Service’s Non-Emergent Transports (Basic Life Support), which can be scheduled in advance or on an immediate basis. The EMTs who provide Basic Life Support transports are trained in basic airway management, bleeding control, CPR, orthopedic care, managing allergic reactions, and assisting with the delivery of newborns, plus much more.
Non-Emergent Transport is commonly used for:
- Local emergency room visits and discharges
- Trips to and from nursing care facilities
- Transfer to specialty or rehabilitative facilities
- Transfer from one hospital to another for continuous medical attention
- Trips to and from dialysis and radiation centers
- Trips to and from doctors’ offices
- Trips to and from retirement communities
While these situations are non-emergent, they still require a high degree of patient care.
Please call our office at 413-458-4889 to learn more about any of these ambulance transport services.